Prominent brokers including ZERO Markets provide access to a broad range of financial assets, including Forex (foreign exchange trading), shares, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies.
Brokers partner with the world’s trading platform software company, MetaQuotes Software Corp. to offer several trading applications. The most popular software includes MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5multi-asset trading platforms.
MT5’s usage increased by 11.5% in the first quarter of 2020. Therefore, it’s imperative you understand the opening procedure for a live MT5 trading account or a demo account. The account opening process is simple. A demo account can be opened and ready within a few minutes. The live account will need additional identity checks but still shouldn’t take long.
To open a live MT5 trading account, there are three primary stages required.
MetaTrader 5: Operating System
The first stage requires choosing a suitable operating system. Traders are able to log in to multiple operating systems.
ZERO Markets provide access to MT5 through Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, WebTrader, and mobile trading applications including iOS and Android.
The application process is straightforward, and the estimated completion time is three minutes.
- The initial section consists of basic personal information including Full Name and Email. There is also an alternative way for signing up with Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or LinkedIn. Then there will be a verification code sent to your input email and a password is asked to be created.
- After signing up a mobile verification will then be prompted. After the previous steps, you’re already eligible for a free demo account trial.
- For live accounts, further personal information including residential address and financial information is required. Then a photocopy of identification documents such as a passport or driver’s license is required.
- The client can then select their preferred platform being MT4 or MT5, and account type (eg. Super ZERO Account), and select a base currency you wish the account to be denominated in.
- Last but not least, by answering some risk-related questionnaires and accept the terms and conditions by ticking the relevant boxes, the full application is completed.
- ZERO Markets will then review and approve your application within 24 hours. Then the live account is good to go and ready to make a deposit.
While your account is pending approval, you can download the MT5 platform on your computer by clicking the “Platform Download” section in the client portal. Once MT5 is downloaded, you are able to use the login details found in the “Accounts” section in the client portal. To add funds to an MT5 live account, click the “Fund Now” tab next to your account details in the client portal. Funding is instant with most options for MT5 but may subject to some delay depending on the registration country.
Read More on:
Zero Markets provide a variety of account types suitable for all types of traders including ECN Account (Super Zero Account), Standard Account, Islamic Account, PAM/MAM, and Pro Trader Account. Start trading with the best-regulated CFD broker – Zero Markets. Enjoy competitive pricing and tight spreads starting from 0.0 pips across more than 60 tradable instruments.
Leave a Reply